Thank you for visiting the Allied Funding Corporation website located at www.alliedfundingcorp.com (the “Site”). The Site is an Internet property of Allied Funding (“Company,” “we,” “our” or “us”). Each end-user visitor to the Site (“User,” “you” or “your”) agrees to the Allied Funding Corporation™ Website Terms and Conditions (“Terms and Conditions”), in their entirety, when she/he: (a) accesses or uses the Site; (b) accesses and/or views any of the: (i) links to small business loan, equipment financing and/or other loan-related resources and/or other information (“Third Party Links”); and/or (ii) text, video and/or other information pertaining to small business loans, equipment financing and/or other loan-related products and/or services made available on the Site (the “Informational Content,” and together with the Third Party Links, the “Content”); and/or (c) utilizes the various contact forms and/or contact information made available on the Site as a means to contact directly, or request to be contacted by, Company and/or Company’s third-party mortgage and/or home loan-related product and/or service providers (“Third Party Loan Service Providers”) (collectively, the “Contact Services,” and together with the Site and Content, the “Site Offerings”).
THE AGREEMENT CONTAINS DISCLAIMERS OF WARRANTIES, LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY, RELEASES, A CLASS-ACTION WAIVER, AND THE REQUIREMENT TO ARBITRATE ANY AND ALL CLAIMS THAT MAY ARISE HEREUNDER. THE AFOREMENTIONED PROVISIONS ARE AN ESSENTIAL BASIS OF THE AGREEMENT.
Please be advised that Company does not itself provide small business loans, equipment financing and/or other loan-related products and/or services, and the ultimate terms and conditions of any small business loans, equipment financing and/or other loan-related products and/or services made available via the Contact Services will be determined by the applicable Third Party Loan Service Providers. Company does not originate or make loans nor make any credit decisions in connection with loans, nor does Company issue loan commitments or lock-in agreements. Company is not your agent or the agent of any Third Party Loan Service Provider. Company provides only administrative and marketplace services, by matching business entities, who are prospective borrowers, with Third Party Loan Service Providers who may be willing to provide them with small business loans, equipment financing and/or other loan-related products and/or services. You should always check with your financial advisors to be sure that any small business loans, equipment financing and/or other loan-related products and/or services offered by Third Party Loan Service Providers are appropriate for you.
Reliance on any information made available to you by and through the Site Offerings, including the Content, is solely at your own risk. Company disclaims any and all liability for any loss, damage or injury based on information directly or indirectly obtained through the Site Offerings.
1. Scope; Modification of Agreement. The Agreement constitutes the entire and only agreement between Users and Company with respect to Users’ use of the Site Offerings, and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements, representations, warranties and/or understandings with respect to same. Company may amend the Agreement from time to time in its sole discretion, without specific notice to Users; provided, however, that any amendment or modification to the arbitration provisions, prohibition on class action provisions or any other provisions applicable to dispute resolution (collectively, “Dispute Resolution Provisions”) shall not apply to any disputes incurred prior to the applicable amendment or modification. The latest Agreement will be posted on the Site, and Users should review the Agreement prior to using any Site Offerings. By a User’s continued use of the Site Offerings, that User hereby agrees to comply with all of the terms and conditions contained within the Agreement effective at that time (other than with respect to disputes arising prior to the amendment or modification of the Dispute Resolution Provisions, which shall be governed by the Dispute Resolution Provisions then in effect at the time of the subject dispute).
2. Requirements; Termination of Access to the Site Offerings. The Site Offerings are available only to individuals who can enter into legally binding contracts under applicable law and are acting in their capacity as duly authorized representatives of a valid business entity (“Entity”). The Site Offerings are not intended for use by individuals under eighteen (18) years of age (or the applicable age of majority, if greater than eighteen (18) years of age) and/or if the User is not acting in her/his capacity as a duly authorized representative of a valid Entity. If a User is under eighteen (18) years of age (or the applicable age of majority, if greater than eighteen (18) years of age), if that User is unable to enter into legally binding contracts under applicable law, and/or if that User is not in acting in her/his capacity as a duly authorized representative of a valid Entity, that User does not have permission to access or use the Site Offerings.
You shall be responsible, at all times, for ensuring that you have an Internet connection, computer/mobile device, up-to-date Internet browser versions, a functioning e-mail account, applicable software, applicable hardware and/or other equipment necessary to access the Site Offerings. Company does not guarantee the quality, speed or availability of the Internet connection associated with your mobile device and/or computer. Company does not guarantee that the Site Offerings can be accessed: (a) on all mobile devices; (b) through all wireless service plans; (c) in connection with all Internet browsers; or (d) in all geographical areas. Standard messaging, data and wireless access fees may apply to your use of the Site Offerings through your wireless device. You are fully responsible for all such charges and Company has no liability or responsibility to you, whatsoever, for any such charges billed by your wireless carrier.
3. Contact Services; Third Party Loan Service Providers. Where a User attempts to utilize the Contact Services, that User may be required to submit, and Company may collect, some or all of the following information: (a) the User’s e-mail address; (b) the User’s full name; (c) the User’s telephone number; (d) the User’s e-mail address; (e) the name of the Entity; (f) the number of years that the Entity has been operating; (g) the amount of the loan requested; (h) the intended use of the loan proceeds; and (i) any other information collected via the Contact Services Form (collectively, “Contact Data”). Upon entering Contact Data and clicking on the applicable submission button on the Site: (i) Company may pass your Contact Data along to one (1) or more of its Third Party Loan Service Providers; and/or (ii) you may be contacted by Company and/or one (1) or more of its Third Party Loan Service Providers regarding your request. Where Company contacts you in connection with your submission of Contact Data, a Company representative may request additional information over the telephone (collectively, “Follow-Up Data,” and together with the Contact Data, the “User Data”).
Please be advised that Company does not itself provide any underlying small business loans, equipment financing and/or other loan-related products and/or services, and the ultimate terms and conditions of any such products and/or services will be determined by the applicable Third Party Loan Service Provider(s). You understand and agree that Company shall not be liable to you or any third party for any products and/or services offered by any Third Party Loan Service Provider.
4. Non-Endorsement; Passive Conduit.
(a) Company does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any Third Party Loan Service Provider that is accessible by or through the Contact Services and/or other Site Offerings. The Third Party Loan Service Providers that are accessible by and through the Contact Services pay a fee for access to the Users that utilize the Contact Services. Company does not guarantee that Users will successfully find small business loans, equipment financing and/or other loan-related products and/or services through use of the Site Offerings.
(b) Please use caution and common sense when using the Site Offerings. Company in no way endorses the content or legality of any responses, statements or promises made by Third Party Loan Service Providers or any other parties featured on the Site or otherwise through the Site Offerings.
(c) The determination of the need for small business loans, equipment financing and/or other loan-related products and/or services and the choice of loan-related service providers are extremely important decisions and should not be based solely on advertisements, claims of expertise or cost offered by any Third Party Loan Service Provider. Company does not review the standing of any Third Party Loan Service Providers with any regulatory authority and/or governmental agency. Therefore, Company makes no representation regarding the status, standing or ability of any Third Party Loan Service Provider. When considering contracting with a Third Party Loan Service Provider, Users should check that Third Party Loan Service Provider’s standing with applicable regulatory and/or governmental agencies.
(d) Company does not involve itself in the agreements between Users and Third Party Loan Service Providers or the actual provision of small business loans, equipment financing and/or other loan-related products and/or services in connection with the relationships created thereby. Therefore, Company does not make any representations regarding the competency, trustworthiness, honesty, integrity and/or behavior of either its Users or Third Party Loan Service Providers. Each User, and not Company, is solely responsible for assessing the competency, trustworthiness, honesty and integrity of all Third Party Loan Service Providers that the User communicates with via the Contact Services.
5. Content; Third Party Links. The Site contains Content which includes, but is not limited to, text, video and other information pertaining to small business loans, equipment financing and/or other loan-related products and/or services, as well as regularly updated Third Party Links. The Content is offered for informational purposes only and is at all times subject to the disclaimers contained herein, and on the Site.
6. Interactions. Users are solely responsible for their interactions with Third Party Loan Service Providers. Because Company is not involved in User interactions, in the event that you have a dispute with one or more Third Party Loan Service Providers, you hereby release Company from any and all claims, demands and/or damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of, or in any way connected with, such disputes.
7. Representations and Warranties. Each User hereby represents and warrants to Company as follows: (a) the Agreement constitutes the legal, valid and binding obligation of User and the Entity that she/he represents which is fully enforceable against such User and the Entity that she/he represents in accordance with its terms; (b) User understands and agrees that User and the Entity that she/he represents has independently evaluated the desirability of utilizing the Site Offerings and that neither User nor the Entity that she/he represents has relied on any representation and/or warranty other than those set forth in the Agreement; (c) the execution, delivery and performance of the Agreement by User and the Entity that she/he represents will not conflict with or violate: (i) any order, judgment or decree applicable to User and/or the Entity that she/he represents; (ii) any provision of User’s Entity’s corporate by-laws, certificate of incorporation or other organizational documents, if applicable; or (iii) any agreement or other instrument applicable to User and/or the Entity that she/he represents; and (d) the performance under this Agreement and the use of the Site Offerings will not violate any applicable laws, rules or regulations.
8. Indemnification. Each User and the Entity that she/he represents agrees to indemnify, defend and hold Company, its members, officers, directors, employees, agents and attorneys, harmless from and against any and all liabilities, claims, actions, suits, proceedings, judgments, fines, damages, costs, losses and/or expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees, court costs and/or settlement costs) arising from and/or related to: (a) any dispute between that User/Entity and any other User/Entity, Third Party Loan Service Provider or third party; (b) that User’s/Entity’s breach of the Agreement and/or any representation or warranty contained herein; and/or (c) that User’s/Entity’s unauthorized and/or improper use of the Site Offerings. The provisions of this Section 8 are for the benefit of Company, its parents, subsidiaries and/or affiliates, and each of their respective officers, directors, members, employees, agents, shareholders, licensors, suppliers and/or attorneys. Each of these individuals and entities shall have the right to assert and enforce these provisions directly against you on its own behalf.
9. License Grant. Each User is granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable and limited license to access and use the Site Offerings. Company may terminate this license at any time for any reason. Unless otherwise expressly authorized by Company, Users may only use the Site Offerings for their own personal, non-commercial use. No part of the Site Offerings may be reproduced in any form or incorporated into any information retrieval system, electronic or mechanical. No User or other third party may use any automated means or form of scraping or data extraction to access, query or otherwise collect material from the Site Offerings except as expressly permitted by Company. No User or other third party may use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or transfer the Site Offerings, or any portion thereof. No User or other third party may create any “derivative works” by altering any aspect of the Site Offerings. No User or other third party may use the Site Offerings in conjunction with any other third-party content. No User or other third party may exploit any aspect of the Site Offerings for any commercial purposes not expressly permitted by Company. Each User further agrees to indemnify and hold Company harmless for that User’s failure to comply with this Section 9. Company reserves any rights not explicitly granted in the Agreement.
10. Proprietary Rights. The Site Offerings, as well as the organization, graphics, design, compilation, magnetic translation, digital conversion, software, services and other matters related to same, are protected under applicable copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary (including, but not limited to, intellectual property) rights. The copying, redistribution or publication by any User or other third party of any part of the Site Offerings is strictly prohibited. No User or other third party acquires ownership rights in or to any content, document, software, services or other materials viewed by or through the Site Offerings. The posting of information or material by and through the Site Offerings does not constitute a waiver of any right in or to such information and/or materials.
11. Legal Warning. Any attempt by any individual to damage, destroy, tamper with, vandalize and/or otherwise interfere with the operation of the Site Offerings is a violation of criminal and civil law and Company will diligently pursue any and all remedies against any offending individual or entity to the fullest extent permissible by law and in equity.
12. Disclaimer of Warranties. THE SITE OFFERINGS AND ANY OTHER PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES OFFERED BY AND/OR THROUGH SAME ARE PROVIDED TO USERS ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS AND IMPLIED, ARE DISCLAIMED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE DISCLAIMER OF ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND/OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE). IN PARTICULAR, BUT NOT AS A LIMITATION THEREOF, COMPANY MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE SITE OFFERINGS AND/OR ANY OTHER PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES OFFERED BY AND/OR THROUGH SAME: (A) WILL MEET ANY USER’S/ENTITY’S REQUIREMENTS; (B) WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED; (C) WILL BE FREE OF HARMFUL COMPONENTS; (D) WILL ENABLE ANY USER/ENTITY TO OBTAIN SMALL BUSINESS LOANS, EQUIPMENT FINANCING AND/OR OTHER LOAN-RELATED PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES AND/OR REALIZE ANY SPECIFIC ECONOMIC BENEFIT; AND/OR (E) WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE. THE SITE OFFERINGS AND/OR ANY OTHER PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES OFFERED BY AND/OR THROUGH SAME MAY CONTAIN BUGS, ERRORS, PROBLEMS OR OTHER LIMITATIONS. COMPANY WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE AVAILABILITY OF THE UNDERLYING INTERNET CONNECTION ASSOCIATED WITH THE SITE OFFERINGS. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY ANY USER FROM COMPANY OR OTHERWISE THROUGH OR FROM THE SITE OFFERINGS SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THE AGREEMENT.
13. Limitation of Liability. EACH USER EXPRESSLY UNDERSTANDS AND AGREES THAT COMPANY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO THAT USER OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL AND/OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW FOR: (A) THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE OFFERINGS AND/OR ANY OTHER PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES OFFERED BY AND/OR THROUGH SAME; (B) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS, DATA, INFORMATION, CONTENT AND/OR ANY OTHER PRODUCTS OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED FROM OR THROUGH THE SITE OFFERINGS; (C) ANY DISPUTE BETWEEN ANY USERS, ENTITIES, THIRD PARTY LOAN SERVICE PROVIDERS AND/OR OTHER THIRD PARTIES; (D) THE UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, OR ALTERATION OF, ANY USER DATA; (E) THE FAILURE TO OBTAIN SMALL BUSINESS LOANS, EQUIPMENT FINANCING AND/OR OTHER LOAN-RELATED PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES AND/OR TO REALIZE ANY SPECIFIC ECONOMIC BENEFIT; AND (F) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SITE OFFERINGS AND/OR ANY OTHER PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES OFFERED BY AND/OR THROUGH SAME. THIS LIMITATION APPLIES TO ALL CAUSES OF ACTION, IN THE AGGREGATE INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, MISREPRESENTATION AND ANY AND ALL OTHER TORTS. EACH USER HEREBY RELEASES COMPANY FROM ANY AND ALL OBLIGATIONS, LIABILITIES AND CLAIMS IN EXCESS OF THE LIMITATIONS STATED HEREIN. IF APPLICABLE LAW DOES NOT PERMIT SUCH LIMITATIONS, THE MAXIMUM LIABILITY OF COMPANY TO ANY USER UNDER ANY AND ALL CIRCUMSTANCES WILL BE FIVE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($500.00). NO ACTION, REGARDLESS OF FORM, ARISING OUT OF THE SITE OFFERINGS AND/OR ANY OTHER PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES OFFERED BY AND/OR THROUGH SAME, MAY BE BROUGHT BY ANY USER OR COMPANY MORE THAN ONE (1) YEAR FOLLOWING THE EVENT WHICH GAVE RISE TO THE CAUSE OF ACTION. THE NEGATION OF DAMAGES SET FORTH ABOVE IS A FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENT OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN EACH USER AND COMPANY. ACCESS TO THE SITE OFFERINGS WOULD NOT BE PROVIDED TO USERS WITHOUT SUCH LIMITATIONS. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW CERTAIN LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY AND IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS THE LIABILITY OF COMPANY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
14. Third Party Websites. The Site Offerings contain links to other websites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third parties including, without limitation, the Third Party Loan Service Provider websites and/or Third Party Links. Company does not control the information, products or services made available on, by or through these third party websites. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Company of the applicable website or any association with the website’s operators. Because Company has no control over such websites and/or resources, each User agrees that Company is not responsible or liable for the availability or the operation of such external websites, for any material located on or available from or through any such websites or for the protection of any User’s data privacy by third parties. Each User further agrees that Company shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any loss or damage caused by the use of or reliance on any such material available on, by or through any such site.
15. Editing, Deleting and Modification. Company reserves the right in its sole discretion to edit and/or delete any documents, information or Content appearing on the Site.
17. Dispute Resolution Provisions. The Agreement shall be treated as though it were executed and performed in California and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California (without regard to conflict of law principles). In the event that any suit, action or other legal proceeding shall be instituted by or against any User, Entity or Company (each a “Party” and collectively, the “Parties”) in connection with the Agreement and/or Site Offerings, each Party hereby submits to the jurisdiction of either the state and federal courts located in Los Angeles, CA, and further agrees to comply with all the requirements necessary to give such court jurisdiction. If any litigation, action or other proceeding is threatened and/or commenced between the Parties or their personal representatives arising out of and/or concerning and/or related to any provision of the Agreement and/or the Site Offerings, or the assertion and/or protection of any issue, interest, right and/or duty of any person in relation thereto, whether or not litigation is actually initiated, the prevailing Party shall be entitled to recover from the non-prevailing or defaulting Party, in addition to other relief as may be granted, its reasonable attorneys’ fees in either prosecuting and/or defending such threat, actual litigation, mediation and/or settlement efforts, including, but not limited to, pre-litigation, litigation, trial, post judgment collection, appellate and bankruptcy-related legal fees and costs.
18. Miscellaneous. To the extent that anything in or associated with the Site Offerings is in conflict or inconsistent with the Agreement, the Agreement shall take precedence. Company’s failure to enforce any provision of the Agreement shall not be deemed a waiver of such provision nor of the right to enforce such provision. The parties do not intend that any agency or partnership relationship be created through operation of the Agreement. Should any part of the Agreement be held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed consistent with applicable law and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect. Company may assign its rights and obligations under the Agreement, in whole or in part, to any party at any time without notice to you. The Agreement may not, however, be assigned by you, and you may not delegate your duties under it. Headings are for reference purposes only and in no way define, limit, construe or describe the scope or extent of such section.
19. Contact Us. If you have any questions about the Agreement, Site Offerings or the practices of Company, you may email us as at: [email protected] call us at: (714) 496-4129; or send us mail to: Vero Beach, FL, US 32966, 1910 82ND AVE. 204